Saturday, February 6, 2010

White out

MEMO To: Readers

From: Lisa

Date: 2/6/10

Re: Gratitude

Life is hard. I am grateful. Life is joyous. I am grateful. Life is sickness and death. I am grateful. If we try hard enough, we grow. I am grateful. Doing the next right thing can hurt. I am grateful. Doing the next right thing guarantees no like return. I am grateful. Giving love to others, though, brings love from everywhere. I am grateful. I try to love those who try. I am grateful. Good people love me. I am grateful. Good people trust me. I am grateful. Laughter eases me. I am grateful. I am giving. I am grateful. I am honest. I am grateful. I make mistakes. I am grateful. A huge February blizzard covers the gray of our world. I am grateful. The blinding white is a reminder of purity. I am grateful. I remember how to pray. I am grateful. Love, real love, can be killed. I am grateful. Love, real love, can be fed, nurtured, held. I am grateful. These things make up my life. I am grateful. Life is a place; meet me there. I am grateful.

No comments: